Week 3: 8/4/13
Sunday
B: Green milk smoothie
L: Chicken soup
D: Chili & salad (freeze ½)
D: Chili & salad (freeze ½)
Monday
B: Eggs & bacon
L: ½ beef pot pie
D: Chicken breast w/cauliflower & broccoli
D: Chicken breast w/cauliflower & broccoli
Tuesday
B: Green milk smoothie
L: Chili dog w/ leftover veggies
D: Ground turkey w/ spaghetti squash (Ryan: +Pasta)
D: Ground turkey w/ spaghetti squash (Ryan: +Pasta)
Wednesday
B: Chocolate Green milk smoothie
L: ½ beef pot pie
D: Crock pot whole chicken
D: Crock pot whole chicken
Thursday
B: Eggs & bacon
L: Chili dog w/ leftover veggies
D: Chicken taco salad (Ryan: +Nachos)
D: Chicken taco salad (Ryan: +Nachos)
Friday
B: Green milk smoothie
L: Leftover spaghetti
D: Leftover chicken soup
D: Leftover chicken soup
Saturday
B: Eggs & bacon
L: Chicken salad (Ryan: Plain chicken
for lunch)
D: Crock pot ginger top round (Ryan: +Rice)
D: Crock pot ginger top round (Ryan: +Rice)
Snacks
Blueberry muffins
Frozen grapes
Trail mix
Salt & vinegar almonds
I spiced up my smoothie the other day with some coco powder and it was amazing! I'm for sure going to do that again... and it gives me a little shot of caffeine.
I put a few added notes on my menu this week for Ryan. I am not going to subject him to spaghetti squash, so I added pasta and a few other things throughout the week. He has been pretty tolerant of all the vegetables invading the house but come on... a guy can only take so much!
Ryan and I are off to party hard with the siblings and Momma Yung and of course we are bringing our cute little bundle of joy. :)
Until next time...!
No comments:
Post a Comment